Use GeoX’s high-resolution 3D Vector data for Buildings, Roads, bridges, trees & Greenery, Water bodies in conjunction with other layers to:
- Prepare for wildfires, floods, and other climate events
- Predict your area exposure and increase your resilience to future climate-related disasters
- Identify Urban Growth Areas and predict where and when additional services will be needed.
- Help First responders by Mapping station locations, coverage areas, protected assets, and utilities and identify best routes for the first responders.
- Map and analyze different hazard data types to prepare for an incident
- Map and analyze historic incident and response data to map response activity, measure performance, and risk factors, and assess program development.
- Plan Time-based evacuation models.
- Identify potential flooding zones based on terrain elevation (DTM)
- Identify fire risks based on the location, height of trees and their proximity to building to plan the Evacuation models.
- Identify high-volume road traffic and restricted intersections and where traffic should be managed by traffic control.